|Publishing Under IGI Global Open Access|
|IGI Global OA provides quality, expediate OA publishing with a top-of-the-line production system backed by the international Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE). With a streamlined publishing process, flexible funding options, and more, researchers benefit from higher citation impact by freely and immediately sharing their peer-reviewed research with the world . View the benefits of OA publishing with IGI Global below:|
- Rigorous and Expediate Publishing Process: All OA content receives a rigorous peer review and production process with the publishing process taking as little as 30 days.
- Affordable OA APCs: While there is an APC for each journal to offset the cost of publishing, IGI Global APC costs are significantly lower than other OA publishers.
- Flexible OA Funding Sources: IGI Global offers discounts to low- and middle-income countries, as well as 100% OA APC waivers through our OA Fee Waiver (Read and Publish) Initiative.
- Indexing and OA Repository Recognition: Journals are featured in prestigious indices, including Web of Science and Scopus, and submitted to DOAJ and major OA repositories.
- Freely Share Your Research: Through the Creative Commons (CC BY) license, your work is freely and immediately available to the entire global community.
- Higher Discoverability and Citation Impact: OA content has an 89% higher download rate leading to higher citation impact (increasing chance of being accepted into indices), which supports your career.
- Increased Advancement and Collaboration: Paves the way for others to build upon your research for accelerated scientific advancements and increased research collaborations.