The 73rd Indonesia National Electricity Day - POWER-GEN Asia, brought to you in partnership with MKI, the Indonesian Electrical Power Society, is quickly taking shape, with our Preliminary Event Guide now available.
This unique power generation industry event will deliver the below and more:
• 8,500+ attendees over three days with numerous networking opportunities
• 50+ high-level conference sessions with 150+ speakers across multiple themed tracks
• 200+ industry leading exhibitors showcasing their latest products and services
Topics as part of the 2018 Conference include Capitalizing on Digitalization; Distributed Energy Resources; Finance & Investment; Optimizing Plant Operation; Trends, Projects & Strategy; Power Plant Technologies; and Renewable Energy Strategy & Technology. Attending The 73rd Indonesia National Electricity Day - POWER-GEN Asia Conference & Exhibition provides a wealth of knowledge, learning, networking and business possibilities.
Make plans to REGISTER NOW as a Conference Delegate with our Early Bird rate, open until 17 August, or simply attend the Exhibition for FREE!!
• For the Full 2018 Conference Programme please CLICK HERE
• For the 2018 Conference Grid, providing timings and track schedules, CLICK HERE
• For the latest Exhibitor List and Floor Plan, CLICK HERE
• For information on Exhibiting in 2018, please contact your Sales Manager, HERE
• For information on Registration Pricing, inc. the Early Bird rate, CLICK HERE