There are only two and a half more weeks left for you to register for the FierceWireless Next Gen Wireless Networks Summit. Seats are going fast so don't wait! The Conference will take place November 28-29 at the Sheraton Hotel in Dallas, TX. Registration is available by clicking here.
The event brings together top industry executives to look into both the business cases and the technologies necessary to introduce the next generation of wireless networks. Below is a sample of our stellar program and speakers. Click here to view the full program.
- Next Generation Technology: Widening Our Societal and Economic Impact // Nicola Palmer, Verizon
- America's Most Important Infrastructure Project - 5G // Günther Ottendorfer, Sprint
- Building a Network for the Future // Karri Kuoppamaki, T-Mobile
- Making 5G NR a Reality - The Global 5G Standard // Durga Malladi, Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
- AT&T: Delivering a Next Generation Network // Melissa Arnoldi, AT&T
- Plenary Panels
- New Wireless Entrants and Upstarts
- Tackling Next Gen Demand: Turning a Profit on Unlimited Video Over Wireless
- Next Gen Network Design and Testing
- Breakout Sessions
- The Opportunity for mmWave to Support 5G
- Pushing to the Edge: MEC, OpenFog and C-RAN
- 3.5 GHz and Network Sharing Business Models: How Will It All Fit Together?
- Densification: Where Are All These 5G Small Cells Going to Go?
- Mobile Network Analytics: The Business Case for AI in Mobile
- Massive MIMO and Adaptive Antennas for 5G Networks
Register now to attend the only event dedicated to bringing together the entire mobile networks community. I look forward to seeing you in Dallas, and thank you for being a part of the Fierce community.