We're happy to announce the eighth edition of The OLED Handbook, the world's most comprehensive resource on OLED technology, industry and market - now updated for 2019. The OLED industry is growing rapidly and changing fast, and this new edition includes new details on the OLED mobile display market, Apple's OLED plans, new production fabs in China, OLED TVs, flexible OLEDs and more.
Reading this book, you'll learn all about:
- OLED technology, materials and production processes
- How OLEDs compare to LCD displays and LED lighting
- What kind of OLED panels are available on the market today
- What are the obstacles on the way for cheaper OLEDs
- OLED TVs, flexible, foldable and transparent OLEDs
- The future of OLED displays and lighting and challenges ahead
The book also provides:
- A history of OLED development
- A guide to OLED investment
- A comprehensive list of OLED companies
- An introduction to quantum dots and micro-LEDs
- A list of existing and planned AMOLED fabs
- OLED lighting roadmaps
The OLED handbook has been read by leading display engineers, business developers, researchers, equipment vendors, private investors and others who wish to learn more about OLEDs today and in the future. We truly believe that it is the best introduction to the OLED market!
Praise for the OLED Handbook:
"It is amazing that you can access to this valuable information for only $97. Thanks, Ron."
Stephen Lee Ph.D, PnL Consulting Group
"Ron Mertens' book is definitely worth the read...A must have for everyone working in the industry."
Dietmar Thomas, Philips Lumiblade
"This book is exactly what I wanted..."
Larry Shiu-Lun Lai (PhD), The University of Hong Kong